Sunday, June 19, 2016

Who doesn't love a free product?!

For several years now, I have tried to find different ways to get free stuff online. Believe it or not, I have actually been successful. So, I decided to start this blog to share the ways I get my hands on free stuff and to tell you about the free products I receive.

Up until now, I have used survey websites to share my opinion and, in return, earn points to get gift cards and other rewards. My survey habit has helped fund my Starbucks addiction and has saved me and my husband money on Amazon and restaurants. In March, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Nathan Harris and I started to look up ways to get free baby stuff. Baby supplies, clothes, etc. add up fast! My survey taking just wasn't going to earn me enough in Amazon gift cards, although it certainly helps. So, I started googling ways to get samples of diapers, lotions, and anything else I could get my hands on. Well, it turns out that there are website out there that will give you free products in return for an honest review on Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and so on. So, that is what this blog is for.

Of course, the surveys are addicting, so I am going to try to continue to do those. I'll make sure to write a post on those websites in case you are curious. However, the surveys take time and the rewards are pretty slow coming in. With a 3 month old baby and a full time job, my email is filling up with survey invites that I can't keep up with! So for the time being, I will be reviewing whatever I can get my hands on. My first two products (an iPhone case and some Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream... I know those are pretty random) are already on their way. I can't wait to let you know about those products!

No comments:

Post a Comment