Monday, June 20, 2016

Surveys Surveys Surveys

Since my first free product hasn't arrived just yet, I thought I would share my survey obsession with you. I am currently subscribed to several survey sites that offer rewards for my opinions. It is such an easy way to get free stuff (although it does take time). I literally sit in front of the TV at night with my laptop and and go through survey invites in my email. Sometimes I qualify and sometimes not, but eventually the points build up and I get to cash them in for gift cards.

My favorite site is Toluna. They offer surveys and chances to apply for free product samples. Occasionally, the surveys offer free items to try and then follow up surveys about the item. I actually just received a tube of sunscreen from them a couple days ago. I seem to qualify for a lot of the surveys on Toluna and earn lots of points. Once you earn about 30,000 points on Toluna, you can redeem for a variety of different 10 dollar gift cards. If you have more self control than me, you can save up your points for bigger rewards! I usually redeem for Starbucks cards and they come within a couple days through email. I always feel like I am winning when I get gift cards for Starbucks because I get Starbucks rewards too!

Another survey site I use is Opinion Outpost. This site offers surveys that I also frequently qualify for. The great thing about Opinion Outpost is that when you earn rewards, they come immediately. However, they only offer rewards to a few places. They do offer Amazon cards in $5 increments which is what I usually redeem my points for.

GlobalTestMarket offers loads of surveys and lots of rewards. You do have earn a certain number of points on this site in order to redeem for a reward, so it can take a while to get a payout. There are a multitude of rewards, and the values of the gift cards are much higher.

The very first survey site I ever signed up on was MyPoints. MyPoints is not just surveys, though. If you link your account to certain purchases you make, clink links in emails that you get, and answer surveys, you can earn all kinds of rewards.



No comments:

Post a Comment