Friday, April 27, 2018

I am back!

So, I started this blog a while ago and then life got really crazy. I still did my surveys and got rewards and tried to keep up, but after a few posts on this blog, I took a break. Working full time and being a wife and mommy was really keeping me busy! After 2 whole years of being a mommy, I finally feel like I have a routine and have some time (maybe an hour!) to myself in the evening. I thought to myself "why waste this hour sitting around and watching tv when you have sampled different products and can actually write about it!" So, I am having a glass of 2.89 a bottle moscato from Lidl and writing this post.

During my hiatus, I discovered a website called Moms Meet which allows you to apply to test different products, share them with other moms, and earn points. Today, I got my first sample from them! And what a sample it is!! It is a huge box full of Baby Mum-Mums in 2 flavors along with coupons to share with all of my mom friends! In fact, one of my mom friends was over this evening and her girls sampled them and she took some to share with some of her friends. As for Mr. Nate, he wanted it, tasted it and then told me he was all done, so I did not get a good sense of if he liked them We will try them again tomorrow on our trip to the zoo!

Now to get a group of moms together to try out some snacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment